The River Nile School is very conscious of how effective partnerships can improve the quality of the Program it delivers.
In delivering our services we collaborate with a wide variety of organisations, such as:
- Red Cross, City of Melbourne, Spectrum, Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Life without Barriers, New Hope Foundation, Anglicare, MYF, Foundation House, AMES and Church groups, which refer young women in need to us;
Service Stars, which is run by Jane Farrell and assists Refugees and Asylum Seekers to find appropriate, respectful and fairly paid employment;
- Inner Melbourne Legal Centre, which assists the students with their individual issues with immigration, debt, infringement, family violence, homelessness and guardianship;
- Foundation House, which advises our staff and volunteers on how to assist refugees and asylum seekers who have suffered torture or war related trauma; and
- FoodBank, which provides food, which we distribute to our students.
- Inner Melbourne VET Cluster, which delivers our VET Hospitality and Business Courses.
- City LLEN, which provides support and networking with other local schools and providers.