How to Enrol
Enrolment application process
Complete the Student Details form (below) and submit online, or telephone the School on 03 9329 8425 during Office Hours to make an appointment for an Interview.
- On receipt of your Student Details form, a member of our team will contact you to arrange an interview.
Please bring the following items to your interview:
- A copy of your most recent school reports if any; and
- A copy of your birth certificate if you have one; and
- A passport or Immicard, citizenship papers or travel documentation/visa which also shows your date of arrival in Australia.
- Your Medicare Card
- River Nile School may contact your previous school to gather further information.
- All application material will be reviewed by our team, and following the interview the Principal will contact you to advise you of the outcome of your enrolment application.